Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Boy Set Sail (I Am Mighty Records) - EP Preorder



Boy Set Sail are a couple things...they’re the only band I’ve ever listened to from South Wales, and they’re also an awesome DEFENDPOPPUNK style pop punk band. If you don’t know what I mean by that, you probably need to listen to Set Your Goals and own a machine gun or whatever. Point is, Boy Set Sail make awesome music, and I Am Mighty Records just put the preorder for their upcoming EP ‘We’re Almost There’ up. Not yet convinced that you’ll be into it? Well, you can check out the EP sampler right here:

Boy Set Sail - We're Almost There Sampler by I Am Mighty Records

And if you think it’s as awesome as we here at Idle and the Bear do, then you should definitely order yourself a signed copy over at I Am Mighty’s website!

-Idle

No comments:

Post a Comment