Sunday, May 1, 2011

Flip Like Wilson- Demo

Flip Like Wilson- UK pop punk/easycore. Fast paced, awesome-ness. Not much else to say.
"Lily" is a really sad song, but you couldn't tell by the music. It's got addictive as hell, strong guitar and bass riffs with powerful drums. The vocals are intensely awesome, and the lyrics are cuter than kittens. This song will legitimately be stuck in my head ALL day.
"This is What I Kid Myself" makes me think of All Time Low, but in a good way. Once again, it's super catchy. It also has a little clip from The Cable Guy, and it made me happy. Oh, and I'm a sucker for group yell-y vocals. The "I'm in love, I'm in love!" part always makes my heart swell..
You should listen to Flip Like Wilson. I'm excited to hear what else they put out.


-Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment